BLUE Membership

matthaumschild said:
does anyone know if they could buy two priority tickets if you only have the one Blue Membership? I'm just curious if I have to buy one for my girlfriend as well.
tics available to blue membership(without ticket priority)&general sale at same time,email from TO,

Thank you for your e-mail.

A Blue membership without the match priority add on will enable a supporter to use the membership card to swipe into the stadium once that have purchased a ticket to a match, rather then using a paper ticket. Tickets will be available on general sale and to Blue members without match priority at the same time. If you wanted to purchase paper tickets before they go on open sale you will need to purchase the match priority add on for an additional £15.

Michael Corleone said:
Calm down fellas. If you had of read the membership update on the site, you would have read that they're not being posted till the 15th (monday) and anyone that bought a ticket for monday will be posted a paper one.

The OS, it's there for a reason.

hehe .......

there are more than a few fans who question Citys posting skills ......

i think the ticket office staff are allergic to puttin' letters in red pillar boxes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.