Blue Moon on Radio 5 Live

Gary James

Yesterday I was on Colin Murray's show (BBC Radio 5 Live) discussing the origins of Blue Moon with Colin and Pat Nevin. The main feature was on after about 33 minutes and they were extremely positive about the song. There's a powerful rendition played from the last day at Maine Road. You can listen to the entire show here (or skip to 33 minutes if you only want the Blue Moon feature):

More on that and City chants here:

Yesterday I was on Colin Murray's show (BBC Radio 5 Live) discussing the origins of Blue Moon with Colin and Pat Nevin. The main feature was on after about 33 minutes and they were extremely positive about the song. There's a powerful rendition played from the last day at Maine Road. You can listen to the entire show here (or skip to 33 minutes if you only want the Blue Moon feature):

Actually caught the tail end of that show and they mentioned their feature about iconic songs, but missed your contribution, will catch up
I like Murray as a broadcaster, that rarest of things a sane liverpool fan

Really enjoyed listening to the Blue Moon story. It reminds you what a great club we are; with great fans and an amazing history

Only caught the tail end of this in the car yesterday, looking forward to listening to it in full later today.

Great insight that and a great feature. Never minded Colin Murray despite him being a dipper fan. At least had the honour to quit TS when sky took them over due to his hatred of the Sun post-Hillsborough.

I wonder who the two fellas were who started it off...and if they know it was them?!

Wondered what had happened to Colin Murray. I used to listen to him when I was working the night shifts. He was on about 9pm- 1am.

Was quite a good show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.