Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 23 - Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Tailgating Music (pg 404)

These mean a lot to me as I have been at all of these. Maybe not the concert but the tour/ residency.

Some of the picture quality not great because Kate banned recordings but the music stands for itself.

I thought about putting Genesis lamb lies down tour in but the quality was dreadful so instead we have Steve doing a track from Selling England - I have seen him multiple times live. If I could I would have put Zeppelin from 1973 but again, a lack of quality.

Hopefully there is something for you to enjoy.

Last edited:
It's a shame I've used my nominations and have no room for Ingrid Andress

The best of it is the first comment underneath - "It's been a bad week for ears in America"

Edit: Just read she's checked herself into rehab, fair play I hope it does the trick for her.

It's a shame I've used my nominations and have no room for Ingrid Andress

The best of it is the first comment underneath - "It's been a bad week for ears in America"
I don't know what that's talking about. I've been listening to YT videos each night and cleansing myself with Hats after each time I venture into battling any Rats.

Hearing no evil here.

Last edited:
I had toyed with this song, this version of it too. Ultimately, Ceilings is my favourite of theirs.
Yes, once I saw Ceilings, I remembered this one as I alluded to in my reply. This setting has always been the unique one for me, and one I've always enjoyed off of their first.

Then while I was working on Bruce's, Rob posts his list, and then I see I nearly had another run-in.
At that point I'm getting frantic thinking OB1 is going to come along at any moment and take away the original one I found in YYZ, so I had to get this out last night. ;-)

Plus, its not like there was anything else on TV to watch. "No joke, folks..."

As interesting as this take on it is as well, I do much prefer the album version of WKWC. But glad to see it included. Riad Mahrez really does wail though, doesn't he!
Yes, he does, though Kelcey's octave range is even higher than Mahrez's! When I saw them in concert, that was even more apparent. I think vocally they complement each other quite well.

I'm going down the route of 3 songs by 1 band...I wonder which one!!

First up we have "I feel You" from 2006. A great song that starts off very mellow before everything kicks in and doesn't stop until the end. Great driving drums from Mr Eiger.

For the middle I'll have to pick "Enjoy The Silence" from the 2013/2014 Delta Machine Tour in Berlin. Great version with a lovely middle mix.

And last but not least..."Never Let Me Down Again" from the fabulous 101 album. Filmed in Pasadena at the Rose Bowl in 1988. The documentary that goes with the album is definitely worth a watch. A belter of an ending song which leads to much arm waving.

This has an added bonus...I was at all 3 concerts. Enjoy.

Have to say DM have been a surprise to me over the last two themes. Not a band I gave much time to.
Definitely think they are better live than on TOTPs.

Last edited:
These mean a lot to me as I have been at all of these. Maybe not the concert but the tour/ residency.

Some of the picture quality not great because Kate banned recordings but the music stands for itself.

I thought about putting Genesis lamb lies down tour in but the quality was dreadful so instead we have Steve doing a track from Selling England - I have seen him multiple times live. If I could I would have put Zeppelin from 1973 but again, a lack of quality.

Hopefully there is something for you to enjoy.

Cheeky encore!
Haven’t listened yet but this will be well up my street.
Love a bit of Schindleria Praematurus and chips on a Friday evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.