Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 23 - Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Tailgating Music (pg 404)

My song today is about "the Law", and promise it won't be as heavy as yesterday's Justice theme. Not sure how that's going to go over in retrospect. Oh well...

From my Memphis playlist, one of my enjoyable tunes that may or may not be known:

The Hold Steady - "Sequestered In Memphis"
Excellent band.

It’s odd with such a great body of work JB rarely comes up on this thread nor has been nominated on the album thread.

Now you mention it, it is pretty odd and I'm sure he's not the only notable absentee. I think someone has nominated his songs a couple of times and equally someone has had an anti-rant; might be Foggy for the latter and possibly you for the former?

Now you mention it, it is pretty odd and I'm sure he's not the only notable absentee. I think someone has nominated his songs a couple of times and equally someone has had an anti-rant; might be Foggy for the latter and possibly you for the former?
Don’t think it was me although my memories not that good.i think it was probably @stoneblue, I am a big fan though.
Don’t remember foggy’s anti rant but I would t be shocked given JBs association with The Eagles.

Not strictly the law/lawyers but a couple of great lines that make it worthwhile.

You can arm yourself, alarm yourself
But there's nowhere you can run
'Cause a man with a briefcase
Can steal more money
Than any man with a gun

You cross a lawyer with the godfather, baby
Make you an offer that you can't understand

"Gimme What You Got" - Don Henley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.