Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 23 - Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Tailgating Music (pg 404)

I would encourage people to think about the next round, anyone want to volunteer for Monday the 12th?

My 3rd and final song addresses my remaining category of "Judgement". After weighing all the various remaining entries, your Honour here has decided to go to Canada for this band and selection from the 1980s.

What? Who said that? Now just wait a minute! Hey, order in the court! Let's try to keep it short.

Ok, Mr. @Mancitydoogle, please approach the bench. Witness take the stand.

Yes, yes, I know and I hear your objection to "MUST we have a Rush track for EVERY playlist?".

You can raise objections, reality won't budge.

I've taken that under deep consideration here, and I'll again come back to my argument of "Show me, don't tell me". I've heard it all before.

Let's see exhibit A. Hmm, Presto from the late 80's, eh? Yes, your Honour is not as much of a fan of that album as others prior or afterwards. Give the jury direction, based on the evidence.

Ok, earlier 80's, huh? One Province west to Manitoba and not Ottawa? Ok, I'm listening... alright, this time, I'll allow it, as this song does sound better to your Honour here. And yes, those guitars sound right up @OB1's alley too.

Baliff @threespires, please queue it up, that is all.

Court dismissed!

Harlequin - "I Did It For Love"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.