Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 23 - Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Tailgating Music (pg 404)

Can you update the header...not sure I like being called BimboBo...
Apologies. Well spotted, now sorted.

I can do another whenever required: I have a subject matter picked out.
I'll put you down for the week after me. This should make Coatigan's life much easier having a run of posters sorted out weeks in advance.

Let me guess, are you needing that "Spotify..." what's the one word I'm thinking of here...?

ah yes... "Charity"

Post-edit: In taking BB's like for a "please", the list is linked here. I'll send a reply out on the latest page so everyone can check it out.

I should have everyone's songs in there up to this point, note the Spotify link back on p. 396.

On the positive: I'm enjoying searches with one word...

On the negative: spelling some of these bands/titles after the first 5 chosen is quite the detailed search! ;-) (save OB1s which I know by heart).

Enjoy!

I've decided to keep it a bit simple this time out and so, with that in mind, my playlist review club offering is...

Songs With Only One Word In The Title

Now I know there are millions of these with some bands producing whole albums with SWOOWITT, catchy eh!, but I would imagine you lovely people will pull out some corkers amongst all the dross. I've tried to stay away from the more obvious and gone with some personal family favourites.

1. Faith No More - Epic

One of my favourite FNM songs from probably my favourite FNM album, The Real Thing, Epic lives up to it's title. Mike Patton's first FMN outing is just a joyful rock offering and this song is the pick of the bunch. Seen them live a few times over the years and they never fail to entertain.

Fun Fact. No fish were harmed in the making of the video.
Didn't realise you liked any good music ;)
Epic song....Mike Patton is an excellent singer.

1. Faith No More - Epic

One of my favourite FNM songs from probably my favourite FNM album, The Real Thing, Epic lives up to it's title. Mike Patton's first FMN outing is just a joyful rock offering and this song is the pick of the bunch. Seen them live a few times over the years and they never fail to entertain.

Fun Fact. No fish were harmed in the making of the video.
Must admit I prefer From Out Of Nowhere, but probably because Epic was overplayed back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.