Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

I’m playing your now on Spotify.
It’s working.

I see you have Microdisney on there……
Interesting.
I can't find that by searching in Spotify. I assume you have to use the user name.

Anyway, it will probably be no big deal to create your own playlist from the 5 songs lists.

Week #1 – Mancitydoogle

We now have a list of 16 people who have volunteered to submit a playlist, which is great news.

We aim to start tomorrow, and as there is no scoring, the changeover from one week to the next should be relatively smooth. If it’s your week, feel free to post any time on Monday. Afternoon is ideal, but if it is best to post in the morning or evening due to your time zone or other commitments, that’s fine.

Please can I ask that you have your playlist and introduction ready a couple of weeks early, just in case we have to move things around at the last minute.

Rather than map out everything weeks in advance, I thought that I’d leave each section to the person running it. We should aim to give people a minimum three weeks notice to prepare their playlist. With this in mind, here are playlist nominators for the first five weeks:-

31st October – @Mancitydoogle
7th November – @feelymcfeel
14th November – RobMCFC
21st November - @Mad Eyed Screamer
28th November – FogBlueInSanFran

Most of those who have volunteered so far are regular members of the Album Review Club, but there are a few who aren’t. I thought that it would be a good idea to alternate between those two groups of people for the first few weeks. I thought about messing with the order of the album club, but if those high up in that last don’t get to create a playlist soon, we’ll end up in the situation where they’ll be nominating on both threads in quick succession.

I’ll leave the order for the next two months to Mancitydoogle and Coatigan – they can use whatever method they like, bearing in mind who will be nominating on the other thread in or round their time in charge.

Any problems with your scheduled week, just let one of us (me, Mancitydoogle or Coatigan) know ASAP and we'll sort out a new slot for you.

Here are the other volunteers to be scheduled in for later weeks:-

Saddleworth2
coatigan
journolud
BimboBob
bennboy
KnaresbroughBlue
mancity2012_eamo
Psychedelic Casual
OB1
Threespires
Stonberblue

Thanks for reading, and I’ll update the first post with any relevant info.

Hopefully @Mancitydoogle is ready to roll with the first playlist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.