Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

And for those of us without spotify?

Tube hunting?
If you hit play on his playlist you are given the option to get Spotify or play on Spotify.
You can download the app without subscribing to it monthly. It’s public access so to speak.

You should be able to play his playlist on the app.

Alternatively look for the artists on whatever platform you use and make your own playlist with his choices.

If you hit play on his playlist you are given the option to get Spotify or play on Spotify.
You can download the app without subscribing to it monthly. It’s public access so to speak.

You should be able to play his playlist on the app.

Alternatively look for the artists on whatever platform you use and make your own playlist with his choices.
To be fair, Mancitydoogle has written out the playlist - I think that’s all you can reasonably expect. The Spotify playlist is a nice bonus, but it’s unreasonable to expect a prebuilt playlist in all known formats, including Welsh*

* Red Dwarf joke.

It’s still only 22 and a half minutes.
I think you should be allowed 35-40 mins regardless of how many tracks.

I quite like that it is about 20 minutes and short. Not this list itself, the idea of any of these lists. Gives a whole other feel to the album thread, feels like less committed listening. Hopefully also means less temptation for the skip trigger happy as there is only a handful anyway.

It is all new of course and my mind may change on that, but that's my first impression.

Went through it today. I'm now a little confused by what Americana is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.