Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Despite loving Grant Lee Buffalo's album in the mid-90s, their lesser popularity over here meant that I never saw their final album, Jubilee, in the shops. It took me until 2010 to remember to track it down and buy it on the internet and it was well worth the wait.

"Seconds" - Grant Lee Buffalo

My second offering is an AOR monster.

Steve Perry: “Captured by the Moment”.

Seems an appropriate moment to choose something with Perry’s soaring vocals on as they are a key part of what Forbes is proclaiming the biggest song of all time: “Don’t Stop Believin‘ “.

”Captured…” is from Perry’s excellent first solo album.

My second offering is an AOR monster.

Steve Perry: “Captured by the Moment”.

Seems an appropriate moment to choose something with Perry’s soaring vocals on as they are a key part of what Forbes is proclaiming the biggest song of all time: “Don’t Stop Believin‘ “.

”Captured…” is from Perry’s excellent first solo album.
Nice tune, and "Oh Sherrie" it is not. Still recognize that monster first song on that album on the very first note. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.