Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Big & Rich - Rollin’
Never heard of them or that song. It's absolutely sensational.

It's got a magnificent powerful organ/keyboard opening, has a nice banjo line running through it, features a bit of rap and the lyrics are great.

I defy anybody NOT to like this song, or if they don't, they should come on here and explain themselves!

It's got a magnificent powerful organ/keyboard opening, has a nice banjo line running through it, features a bit of rap and the lyrics are great.

I defy anybody NOT to like this song, or if they don't, they should come on here and explain themselves!

First two very interesting. Particularly Big & Rich. A very engaging mixture of country and rock. Never heard of them.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who follows US college football knows all about Big & Rich.

And to answer Rob, it's not that I dislike the song, but it does remind me exactly of the same song I've heard over and over and over each Saturday at 9am for decades on ESPN.

Country rock from them doesn't seem to fall too far from the same tree.

(thankfully, when City play on Saturdays in the fall, I usually miss it)

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who follows US college football knows all about Big & Rich.

And to answer Rob, it's not that I dislike the song, but it does remind me exactly of the same song I've heard over and over and over each Saturday at 9am for decades on ESPN.

Country rock from them doesn't seem to fall too far from the same tree.

(thankfully, when City play on Saturdays in the fall, I usually miss it)

Over-saturation?

His voice drones on a bit. It's got rap in it. I mean, it's OK. I like the banjo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.