Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 25 - OB1 – Soundtracks (pg 422)

Zidane, A 21st Century Portrait is a 2006 French documentary film focusing on the playing style of the French football player Zinedine Zidane.

The film is a documentary focused purely on Zidane during the Spanish La Liga match played between Real Madrid and Villarreal on 23 April 2005 at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and was filmed in real time using 17 synchronized cameras. During the last minutes of the match, Zidane was sent off as a result of a brawl

Scottish post-rock band Mogwai provided the soundtrack to the film, at the request of Douglas Gordon. After seeing some footage of the film with a remix of "Mogwai Fear Satan" playing in the background, they agreed to do it.
They have done numerous soundtracks over the years but this matches the film perfectly

Mogwai - Black Spider

PRIMARY & SECONDARY COLOURS

Good theme giving plenty of choices Rob, liked the initial 5 especially
The Jayhawks and The Neviile Brothers, not heard the TS one before good song but it won’t make me become a Swiftie!

Of the tracks I’d not heard before
Really like Bell X1 must investigate this band .
10cc not heard this before.
A Perfect Circle very good

Stand out track Father John Misty sounds like Jim Croce,Gordon Lightfoot and Kris Kristofersfersons nephew.

Tracks I know but enjoyed hearing again

TOMD
The Charlatans
Patty Griffin
Joni
Miles Davis
Jason Isbell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.