Blue Moon Rising II

Georgian Maestro said:
Should never have been made. Only we could release a DVD to celebrate a season of failure
far far from it. it was a film about progress 09-10 was a so near yet so far compared to the pure failures of previous years. It was about the hopes for the future and showed we were on the up...For me it was released at the right time because last season showed the bluemoon had indeed risen!

Georgian Maestro said:
Should never have been made. Only we could release a DVD to celebrate a season of failure

I disagree mate, to me in a way that's was part of the appeal of it! yeah it would of been nicer with a happy ending but lets be honest that wouldn't be the City we love. The film was called 'Blue Moon Rising' not 'Blue Moon Risen' so even though we didn't quite make it we are well on the way to success....

And I love the ending with the lads at West Sham after travelling hundreds of miles for a meaningless game (as did I) as they are walking up to Upton Park singing "34 years and we're still here"

To me that's what it's all about....

i9 love everything about the dvd its not about us bringing outa dvd on our FAILURE. its a dvd about what we go through as city fans its just emotion felt i think we should of had a sequel for the season just gone the parralell would have been superb

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Georgian Maestro said:
far far from it. it was a film about progress 09-10 was a so near yet so far compared to the pure failures of previous years. It was about the hopes for the future and showed we were on the up...For me it was released at the right time because last season showed the bluemoon had indeed risen!
replying gave me the idea for an article for my blog see what you think http://m113ff.blogspot.com/2011/07/bluemoon-rising-was-it-too-soon.html

danburge82 said:
blueshortshorts said:
As much as i loved the original, I struggle to watch it now..a film that concludes with us losing to them in a crucial semi, and losing CL football to Spurs feels..well..out of date..we're in a better place.

Shame they didn't make a sequel showing the utter joy of the FA cup semi, and Final, followed by our Champions league qualification.

Never mind, I guess it's Jimmy Grimble for me tonight...Give it to bloody Gordon!
I've still not watched Blue Moon Rising. I think the fact the people they follow are from Stockport has put me off! I love Jimmy Grimble though! We played it on the coach on the way down to the FA Cup final!

I'm from Stockport too...And thought Jimmy Grimble was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.