Blue Moon Rising!

The Doctor

If you've not already seen it, it's well worth a visit to the airport...............
Blue Moon Rising the MCFC Etihad plane is flying in empty to pick the team up & all the training gear and fly them to the South Africa training camp!

The Doctor said:
If you've not already seen it, it's well worth a visit to the airport...............
Blue Moon Rising the MCFC Etihad plane is flying in empty to pick the team up & all the training gear and fly them to the South Africa training camp!

as a surprise isco greats them at the runway??

The Doctor said:

I flew in on it from Abu Dhabi last month when I came back for the cup final, I thought for a moment they put it on just for me!!
A couple of MCFC ads on the inside but not over the top at all.

The Doctor said:

What day?

nmc said:
The Doctor said:

What day?

?............good question. No fixture details on the OS so don't know when they are leaving but it won't be on the ground long seeing as it's a working plane!

The Doctor said:
nmc said:
The Doctor said:

What day?

?............good question. No fixture details on the OS so don't know when they are leaving but it won't be on the ground long seeing as it's a working plane!

First match in Pretoria 14th July.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.