Blue Moon Xmas meet up 12.30pm - Saturday 2nd December @ The Waldorf

That would have been @BlueMoonRisin’

Not pretty, especially stood next to his mate, @Bigg Bigg Blue , like 2 decrepit lighthouses, waiting for demolition, lights out, no one at home.
It's like when girls go out fro the night, there is always a good looking one and an ugly one.
I will let you make up your own mind to which one of us is which. :)

A Morrissey t shirt gets you in.
I have one. It’s sky blue and in medium adult. The benefits of a vegetarian diet.

The Waldorf was a regular haunt of mine before matches. When beating Newcastle 4-0 at the start of Pellegrini’s era, I met a friend in there to have a post-mortem about his relationship break up. As he poured his heart out, an old man wearing a Panama hat was dancing to Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer on the juke box. It was about 4:30pm on a Monday.

It doesn’t really look like a football pub anymore but is still a good place.

It's like when girls go out fro the night, there is always a good looking one and an ugly one.
I will let you make up your own mind to which one of us is which. :)
I've seen the odd pic of you Big Big, you're a good looking bloke, dependable, trustworthy, you can tell a lot from a picture..

That's a pint you owe me..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.