Blue pubs in Glossop for SUFC v City game Saturday?

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Any suggestions for a decent Glossop pub for me and my lad that will be showing Sheff U v City from any Hillmen on here? I remember The Star was Blue pub a few years ago but not sure if its got SKY.

Going to the GNE v Workington straight after the match so any suggestions appreciated.

Any suggestions for a decent Glossop pub for me and my lad that will be showing Sheff U v City from any Hillmen on here? I remember The Star was Blue pub a few years ago but not sure if its got SKY.

Going to the GNE v Workington straight after the match so any suggestions appreciated.
On BT mate not sky.

Looks like you are good enough to watch their football team, but not to enter their pubs.
Watch through a window.

Covid-19 says stay at home fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.