Blue Tuesday:Lakey's Question.How did your kids strike back?

i just told them they were all glory hunters and any song they sung we just sang a better one louder, didnt even have to go on to my secret weapon of tick tock!

I am classed as a kid myself i would say and i just said oh sorry i didnt see you creeping out from the woodwork fella and another is i just took my season ticket out of my wallet slapped it on the table and said show me yours and we can talk

Some of these posts war the cockles of my heart. When I was younger I'm sure I was just told to smack them because rags can't feel pain!

Told my daughter to ask where their kids were? Slur alex said this was what he was going to play but they were so worried about City they had to play a full srength side and get a lengthier ban for Wio

My lads only 6 just told him say this "tick tock" and say get your rag mum or dad whichever you've got to explain it to you". As it happens the only married or togther parents in his class are City. But we are used to bad times.

The future is bright, the future is blue!

mcfc_die_hard said:
I am classed as a kid ... i just took my season ticket out of my wallet slapped it on the table and said show me yours and we can talk
After that, I'd class you as a man, my son!

I told my 7 year old lad to talk about the tennis and new film clips on you tube fashion and music, I will tell you when to talk about football it will be soon

My 8 nearly nine year old said, I will tell them time is on my side pop!
like that music and smoke, time I'm time I'm on your side!! when she left I laughed and cried

I would like to serve you up with my menu....

Starters

Well grilled If`s and but`s with toasted um`s and ahhs`dressed with disappointment in a cup

Main course

Steaming If only`s and hard boiled what If`s with cold could be`s garnished in solemness

Desert

Flaming bitterness cooked and wrapped in hopefulness with more heartache on top covered in progressed sauce

maybe you could read out my menu on your program or find a better menu

How much pain i feel sorry off the thread but i have 4 grand kids all boyz eldest 22 hes from the dark side not my fault his dads a rag f--k middle two no probs both bleed blue but the littlest has lost faith after wednesday i told him we would be ok. and now the one from the dark side has said he will buy him a red shirt if he swaps sides. So if he says yes do i say go for green and yellow (or snot & custard ) lol

I told my 13 year old nephew to just sing the "U.N.I.T.E.D, that spells...." & "You're in debt, you're in debt & it's growing....." songs!!
He knows all the words but just mumbles the swearing bit, or at least I think he does as I haven't had my sister on the phone screaming at me........ yet!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.