Blue Tuesday:Lakey's Question.How did your kids strike back?

I told my 8 year old to say "you're just a one man team", I reckon that other 8 year olds wouldn't have a come back for that!

When I took her to the first leg, she was trying to learn all the songs and she is now singing "Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates Rooney". I haven't told her what was actually being sung as I think I prefer her version!!

i was dropping my youngest off at sec school he was shitting himself, when we got there he was really not looking forward to it at all, so as he was getting out of the van i said, look all you have to say is it could have been worse we could have been beaten by leeds, simples?

On a slight tangent - my 8 year old has a school pal whose non match going dad dresses him up in United kits, tracksuits, t-shirts, etc. all the time. We saw them over the weekend and got talking about last Wednesday's game. My son's mate was watching the game on tv, as usual in United pyjamas. However, my son has got at him so much about how much cooler it is to be blue that he was supporting City during the game and told his dad, who was sat in his armchair also watching the game, that he doesn't want anymore United stuff.

(I got home from OT to be told both my boys were in tears when Rooney scored.)

Being in Villa country mine had quite a hard time of both the villa fans and the plastic rags in her class. She confused the villa fans by wishing them luck in the final, and gave one the rags my match ticket from the swamp and explained it was cloest he would ever get to a game.

I also had to revoke a punishment of no pocket money dished out by the wife as apparently she smashed her bottle of wine over the rug whilst celebrating Tevez's goal.

I don't have any kids that I am aware of, and I was told by the authorities that it could be in civilisations best intrest if I refrained from reproducing. However that seemed to fall on deaf ears at the police station and later the courts after being arrested at outside a school in Notting Hill shouting and waving a replica hand gun at kids walking in with Man U school bags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.