Blue Tuesday: Lakey's question. Spend 1 hour with a manager

blueripple

Hi everyone

This week the sports headlines have been full of news about managers - Phil Brown, Roy Hodgson and Jose Mourinho etc - so our question for Tuesday's show is as follows:

If you could spend an hour with a City manager, past or present, who would it be, and what would you want to talk about?

Katy will read out a selection of your posts on Tuesday's show (BBC Radio Manchester, 95.1FM, 6pm).

OAB, AAB

Lakey

Football related - Peter Reid and just chat about football in general. Even though I didn't rate him as a manager, I think over a beer he'd be an engaging conversationalist

Non football related - Sven and talk about his lady friends

Definitely be Sven,

i'd be interested into knowing what kind of players he would of gone for given the huge fund of cash made available in the summer, also the type of football he would of adopted perhaps with the signings,

also i would like to ask him if his hotel he stayed in was nice and if i could perhaps stay there for a month under his name.

Does it have to be an ex City manager? cos id like to spend an hour with baconface a few friends, pair of pliers, a blowtorch and get medieval on his arse.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWOn1dFmFds[/youtube]

You hear me Billy boy?

I'd go back to the day Alan Ball got the job and tell him not to swap Walsh for Creaney, that Martin 'Buster' Phillips will never be worth £10 million and for God's sake don't sign some old German bloke to play in goal when we have Tony Coton.

In fact, it would be easier just to tell him to leave immediately and never be seen in Manchester again.

kevin keegan,id ask him what he would do with 200 million...can you imagine the side he would build? 3 defensive midfielders!! i doubt it.
i''d also like to meet pearce and tell him i thought he did a great job. two seasons running the lowest spender in the prem and his first job in management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.