Blue Tuesday: Lakey's question. Your non-Top 4 signing...

death to united said:
Guys, what is the obsession with Fernando Torres, we're not getting him. He wouldn't sign for a club like City in 100 years, he has too much class. Lets face it, the only players City can target are ones looking for a pay rise, world class players a la Torres, Gerrard, Kaka, Villa won't join the likes of city, they have too much pride, we are just a small minded Real Madrid. i don't like how people talk on here, I preferred the City of old, I felt proud to support that side, but I am quickly losing any joy of watching a bunch of vastly overpaid players stumble their way to 'fourth place'. Trust me, it was more fun in the old days.
So the GAYs are starting to infest the site ahead of their slaughter at COMS this month. Do one, rag. Chris Smalling. £10m. BWAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAA!!!!!

Sky Blue said:
death to united said:
Guys, what is the obsession with Fernando Torres, we're not getting him. He wouldn't sign for a club like City in 100 years, he has too much class. Lets face it, the only players City can target are ones looking for a pay rise, world class players a la Torres, Gerrard, Kaka, Villa won't join the likes of city, they have too much pride, we are just a small minded Real Madrid. i don't like how people talk on here, I preferred the City of old, I felt proud to support that side, but I am quickly losing any joy of watching a bunch of vastly overpaid players stumble their way to 'fourth place'. Trust me, it was more fun in the old days.

Oh look, we have a Norwich fan.

no we haven't .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.