Blue Tuesday

Santiago Street . said:
Why the fuck do they bother having that stupid cow reading (or misreading) comments throughout the show

I wanna hear what Cheesey and Lakey have to say rather than some woman constantly imploring me to "get in touch blah blah blah" ffs

You should watch your mouth little boy, that is my sister you are calling to which I don't take lightly.

Be warned!!!

Here we go, 2, 3, 4...

popcorn_yes.gif

lack of braincells here. So your judgement rates above everyone elses?

I think she does a good job. isnt she the one who has a page in the programme?

Fair point bluebird

My gripe with Katy or whatever she's called is that as a broadcaster she should be able to speak English properly. She's constantly mispronouncing words and player's names.

Just being a blue and a "nice" girl isn't enough, she should be good at her job.

Santiago Street . said:
Fair point bluebird

My gripe with Katy or whatever she's called is that as a broadcaster she should be able to speak English properly. She's constantly mispronouncing words and player's names.

Just being a blue and a "nice" girl isn't enough, she should be good at her job.

personally, I find its more important what a person is saying rather than how they're saying/pronouncing it.

i've never heard her speak but i wouldn't give a shit if she was saying some worthy or credible

She's not offering opinions or insight, she reads out texts and tweets and facebook comments. Last week she referred to the Inter Milan defender Maicon as "may - shon" and until Cheesey intervened nobody had a clue who she was on about.

Does nobody have standards these days ?<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am --<br /><br />
Mr Partridge said:
Santiago Street . said:
Ooooh you sound scary ginge

And your "sister" is thick as pigshit

And you sound about 10.

And you sound like Gareth Cheeseman

Bluebird1 said:
Santiago Street . said:
Ooooh you sound scary ginge

And your "sister" is thick as pigshit

Why the insults in this thread? They're totally unnecessary, surely you can put your point across without using them?

Some people just don't have the intellect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.