Blue Tuesday

I find the moaning on there a bit tedious. Generally still a good listen. I prefer Bluemoon podcast and quite like the Man City Show podcast.

What is the point of Blue Tuesday if all that Cheeseman does is ape the "media" talking points.

I like Cheeseman but the Blue Tuesday folk really dropped the ball last night. Bravo, Bravo and let's talk about Bravo, The line is always "that's what the media/fans are talking about so we have a duty to talk to the fans about it". No Ian, your job is to see through the line, to see through the bullshit, and found out what City fans are really talking about.

I listened to the Radio 5 derby commentary again, it was clear that when the game came to an end the commentators had not yet decided on the line, within an hour the line was fixed, the debate was all about Bravo and to a lesser extent the Otamendi penalty shout. We've now experienced three days of this unrelenting propaganda, what was particularly disappointing was to hear it amplified by Blue Tuesday

One of the callers nailed Cheeseman about the programmes Bravo obsession, Cheeseman sounded embarrassed, "All I do is ask the question" responded Cheeseman, well yes Ian, but it's the questions you choose to ask, you decided to tow the line, fair enough, but I look to you for better.

The show has fallen off a cliff in recent years and is pretty much the blue rinse brigade reminiscing. Completely bypassed by City Watch & Bluemoon podcasts these days.

The show has fallen off a cliff in recent years and is pretty much the blue rinse brigade reminiscing. Completely bypassed by City Watch & Bluemoon podcasts these days.

Have to agree I'm afraid, Blue Tuesday was the go to show for Blues a few years ago, but City Watch & The Bluemoon Podcast have raised the bar significantly

Totally agree well said! If he checked twitter and what CITY fans were tweeting it was about Rooney actually still being on the pitch when that bravo incident happened and the pens we should of had plus Felinia again spitting elbowing players.

Cheesman be original not a SHEEP

Particularly for fans out in the sticks (I live in Norwich) these programmes should act like glue for the blue diaspora, cutting through the bull and getting to the real stories, what fans are thinking, the inside track on where we're going, but in reality it's far too cosy and complacent. I'm not looking for blood on the airwaves but less deference and a little less last of the summer wine would be nice

The City Watch podcast is outstanding and a must listen. I'd also recommend the America Cityzens podcast, which has sort of joined the City Watch stable.

Bluemoon podcast is very slick (maybe a bit too slick for a pure fans podcast) but is more like what Blue Tuesday should be.

we need to cut cheesman some slack. we KNOW the bbc are rag sympathisers and are desperate for clicks and will in my view only allow certain agendas in any of their programmes. we don't know if Ian has maybe fought our corner and lost. once thing for certain is he is blue through and through, he will also have a family to feed. the guy can't win.

When I clicked in this thread I actually thought there might be someone accusing it of being anti-City, pro-United etc etc etc. It was close, really close. That day is coming on Bluemoon ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.