'bluecreed' - Real ITK...? LOL ;)

BlueDejong

1. most of the players we are interested want a move either to barca or real.Not everybody will get into real and barca is saturated at the moment .They were afraid when we entered for luiz and di maria is still on the market . I am not sure if these are the targets mourinho is interested in. Forget aguero moving to real , athletico will never sell to them.As for now real knows they cannot enter into a bidding war with us .as for silva his fate has been sealed.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 am

2. these all players are flirting with us to look towards greener pasture : - torres , yaya .In the case of yaya he had nowhere to go as chelsea refused to up their initial bid of 18m .Same was the story last year with terry , eto and ronaldinho.On the ronnie front , i have heard his representatives are talking with city again.They look at us only when they have a reduced contract wages.
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

3. 1 pretty much done and dusted now - yaya

2 nearly done - silva & luiz

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 am

4. i dont know if mourinho can force his way in all of real madrid signings this summer but there is definitely a clash of interest about their preferred targets and only time will tell if real madrid gives him the space.

Mourinho targets :-
gerrard , lampard/de rossi , maicon , kolarov (acole/evra)

real madrid targets :-
di maria , david silva , javi martinez , luiz , rooney

Now about our position :-

they should forget about silva , luiz .

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm

5. no way chelsea can pay more than us.
Yaya (Merged)Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:21 pm

6. torres going to chelsea or stay at liverpool.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 pm

7. guys final negotiations for david silva have been reached and both clubs have agreed on the price . news of the deal can be expected tomorrow or on monday

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 pm

8. our latest standings :-

yaya - pity his agent has no other club entertaining him , barca haggling for price but we are hellbent on getting the deal done before WC so told them to sort out at the earliest .milner thrown in as a smokescreen.
luiz - as already said.
silva - as already said.

aguero - talks had been there and all looking positive.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Hahahahahah, He's banned ;)

fucking hell get him back sharpish!

either a proper ITK or a good guesser
and he is banned hahahaha what for?

Well done OP,another irrelevant,pointless thread.I take it the hounded member in question has left the site? well who could blame him?

Why the fook do you think I/we care about your selfish mentality and immature opinions? Keep them to yourself,do everyone a favour.

I hope Bluecreed returns,his info appears,at the least,interesting!

Gota say guys.looking at his info there,weren't bad was it,,but unless someone stipulates a time and place it ain't good enough for some of you fookin idiots is it?

Who fuckin knows anylonger on here m8,,have you signed torres yet,or are we avin him?,lol

superblue91 said:
Who fuckin knows anylonger on here m8,,have you signed torres yet,or are we avin him?,lol

I hope bluecreed is right haha

I'm going to call my Chelsea source tomorrow see what's going on, but everyone on here seems to be convinced City have him, and that Chelsea have dropped out. Last I heard was that we had a bid prepared and that club and player weren't going to negotiate until after the World Cup.

lee-mcfc said:
number 6 i agree with him :)

Gota say i agree wiv that 2,im gona be honest here not even to sure if i really want him i know that sounds stupid,but the amount of injuries and stuff with him im not so sure,if im honest i think the only reason i hope we get him is so i rub my dipper m8s noses init,,lol,,i know,i know,but just bi en honest,i think Ade is gona have a belter this year i really do

Number 6 & 7 are what lets him down im afraid. If they weren't there i'd be thinking about his info a little bit differently.

Close, but no
gurkha-nepalese-cigar.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.