Bluemoan

uncle charlie wilson

After just 10 minutes browsing this forum for the first time since yesterday's game I've read;

Kompany's a twat.

Balotelli is a ****.

Silva's a myth.

And even - 'Gary Neville was right'.

So in that vein, the rags were right. Their description of this forum is pretty accurate, this forum is an absolute embarrassment. Those of us who have reasonable cognitive abilities have to regularly suffer the large collection of excessively fickle fuckwitts who make an otherwise brilliant forum, occasionally insufferable.

I think I speak for many when I say this - Log off, have a wank or shag your mum/sister (whatever floats your boat), and give the forum a wide berth until you've spouted your first pube.

Please?

On another note entirely, I hope those clueless enough to consider Barry useless will have learned to appreciate what he brings to our side after Yaya's completely ineffective performance while playing in his role beside De Jong. And as such, I hope those people will recognise his contribution to our previous successful season - he deserves it.

Anyway, here's to the coming season and the end of entirely pointless friendlies. Cheer up, muppets.

Perspective.

Look it up in a dictionary if need be.

EDIT: I've edited the title at the request of another poster via pm. See, I'm all heart.

Re: Bluemong/moan

So you thought, i know, lets start a thread moaning about moaning.....

The only time a blue should utter the words "Gary Neville was right" is after his suicide.

uncle charlie wilson said:
blueinsa said:
So you thought, i know, lets start a thread moaning about moaning.....

Sign here please..

;-)

The season has started in typical City fashion and i would have been worried had the board not resorted to type.

All good fun and part and parcel mate.

It's known as venting your frustration.

Much healthier than bottling everything up, and much much better than deluding yourself all is well and good.

And if you think this forum is such an embarrassment, why do you post here?

I'm never surprised by some of the stuff on here at times. Think I'll be rising above it this season and let people get on with it.

I'm going to enjoy what promises to be a real breakthrough season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.