Bluemoan

JoeMercer'sWay said:
people are entitled to their opinion.

that being said we were shit yesterday and United comfortably deserved to win.

However we played shit yet the rags could only beat us 3-2 with a last minute piece of luck, it's pre-season and nobody will care what happened now in 9 months time.

We have to learn these lessons the hard way, it'll only make us stronger and unite the dressing room in the future.

As long as we don't make the same mistakes twice we'll have another good season.

what amazes me is how lucky teams are when we concede the midfield i cant understand it

Re: Bluemong/moan

mrscitygirl said:
jay_mcfc said:
I'm never surprised by some of the stuff on here at times. Think I'll be rising above it this season and let people get on with it.

I'm going to enjoy what promises to be a real breakthrough season.

Me 2

It's quite nice looking in from afar. There's been some belters in this one already.

r.soleofsalford said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

However we played shit yet the rags could only beat us 3-2 with a last minute piece of luck, it's pre-season and nobody will care what happened now in 9 months time.

We have to learn these lessons the hard way, it'll only make us stronger and unite the dressing room in the future.

As long as we don't make the same mistakes twice we'll have another good season.

what amazes me is how lucky teams are when we concede the midfield i cant understand it

I meant luck as in that Nani/Kompany deflection could have gone anywhere and it fell right for Nani to go and score.

Don't know what you were referring to, United had plenty of chances to win but we kept them out until then.

Didsbury Dave said:
See the way both TMQ and ST Coleridge appear out the shadows, throw a big clumsy haymaker in the general direction of someone they don't like, then run off when someone turns to face them.

That's swedgeing ;-)

Here we go again, the street fighter of toughest Didsbury is talking the talk!

How can a 'big clumsy haymaker' also be a 'snide dig'

I mean, kudos for knowing a Scottish slang word that even the Scots don't use but you're going to have to explain this one to me in your finest Didsbury accent my sensitive friend.

The irony is, if I got my hands on you and Billy, I'd get us all so weird and twisted that Love would be the only agenda.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
r.soleofsalford said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I meant luck as in that Nani/Kompany deflection could have gone anywhere and it fell right for Nani to go and score.

Don't know what you were referring to, United had plenty of chances to win but we kept them out until then.

sniff said:
york away to this! said:
sniff said:
Really do expand, you see you never made a point, just as ranom post of im better than you.

and since the word Knob as use for penis is slang, their is no correct spelling. Knob or nob, neither mean penis you jeb end.

i could spell it any way i want since slang is spoken language of regional dialect.

...wonderfully eloquent....

I concede to your superior knowledge, you decide whether you prefer knob or nob....

yes i agree, clearly not enough for you to get to the point though. But im getting a good indication that you do not have one.

Again your response is captivating, though perhaps if you took the time to understand my initial post you would be less vexatious?

This thread is worse than anything I read yesterday. Grown men ( I assume ) having a pissing contest. I thought yesterday was a positive day for this board, people were a bit pissed off but made no pathetic excuses like many other teams would have. Accepted the rags played better but remained positive and looked at it as our bad game over with before the season began. A couple of threads seemed a bit stupid but on the whole I thought we handled the defeat with good grace and I for one was proud of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.