Bluemoon and City friendly pubs

BluePurgatory

Why cant blue moon have a sticky where fans can post city friendly pubs that show our games. It will help to stop the mad panic on match days and also help blue visitors to our city find a boozer so they can watch the game without any tension.

This is a cracking idea. Saturday lunchtime we had three different threads.

"Rosies Bar" - Earlestown Newton Le Willows

"Hawthorn" - Home of Warrington supporters club, Orford Lane Warrington - as long as United are not on.

For the last game, i merged all the requests into one thread in the matchday forum, I will try and do it for theother games, you could aways start a thread, but try and keep in the match day forum

Watched stoke game in Subby club tyldesley , packed full of blues only membersof supporters club free non members £2 I think
Had problems getting signal at first missed the freaks hand ball , but good signal sky sports with English commentary

Ye Golden Lion, Blackley Village has all the City games on. Mostly a Blue pub, although you do get the odd social outcast in there. The vault fills up quick but the room has better teles anyway. Holts pub, so cheapish drinks.

give & go said:
Watched stoke game in Subby club tyldesley , packed full of blues only membersof supporters club free non members £2 I think
Had problems getting signal at first missed the freaks hand ball , but good signal sky sports with English commentary

me to !! first time for me but going to head back for madrid game tomorrow good crowd in there

Good idea.

We were told by a pub landlord that he'd show the game on Saturday.

We all get down there, buying drinks etc, 2mins to kick off, he throws the channel over to show the Rags game... Twat!

Every pub down my neck of the woods was showing the rags at home, not one place showing City :(

Went on a mission to The Beehive in Whitefield, which is a big blue pub, always guaranteed to have the game on.

Our supporters club (North Bury) show's games, but not foreign channel matches

Why Always Ste said:
Good idea.

We were told by a pub landlord that he'd show the game on Saturday.

We all get down wat a ****
there, buying drinks etc, 2mins to kick off, he throws the channel over to show the Rags game... Twat!

Every pub down my neck of the woods was showing the rags at home, not one place showing City :(

Went on a mission to The Beehive in Whitefield, which is a big blue pub, always guaranteed to have the game on.

Our supporters club (North Bury) show's games, but not foreign channel matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.