Bluemoon Angling Thread

Fook me. Page 3. Someone must be out doing a little bit of fishing :-) How is Portugal going Noggs?

Currently fishing the River Sado where there's some shade. The dams were just to hot and exposed for comfort but had plenty of small carp. Unfortunately, those spiny little catfish are spreading through the system which is a pain.

I'm catching small barbel and carp up to 4lbs on light float tsckle which is great as these are wild fish that fight like fury. This is a typical little barbel of around 2.5lbs;

20211014_052723.jpg

My mate is fishing orthodox carp style and had barbel to six pounds but nearly lost his rod pod today when the dropper freakishly wrapped around the rod and rest and a big one took off. So we've extended our stay and hope to crack it over the next couple of days.

Accomodation has been superb throughout. Here's our current abode which doesn't do it justice, they say an Englisman's home.....;

20211014_054525.jpg

My mate is fishing orthodox carp style and had barbel to six pounds but nearly lost his rod pod today when the dropper freakishly wrapped around the rod and rest and a big one took off. So we've extended our stay and hope to crack it over the next couple of days.

Accomodation has been superb throughout. Here's our current abode which doesn't do it justice, they say an Englisman's home.....;

View attachment 27987
Your in the big house aren’t you ;-)

View attachment 27987
thats some place/palace. Are you going after anything with a fly rod mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.