***Bluemoon at the MCFC OSC tournament***

markbmcfc said:
How did you guys get on?

My team got to the quarter final, won our group. Got knocked out in controversial circumstances after having a good goal disallowed in the quarter.

I wouldnt say too controversial.I reffed it and adjudged their was a foul and blew a few seconds before the goal,sorry lads.

34p11xd.jpg

myself and the legend Paul Lake.I'm the one wearing the City shirt by the way.

SWSB said:
markbmcfc said:
How did you guys get on?

My team got to the quarter final, won our group. Got knocked out in controversial circumstances after having a good goal disallowed in the quarter.

I wouldnt say too controversial.I reffed it and adjudged their was a foul and blew a few seconds before the goal,sorry lads.

Fair play to you mate for refereeing, thankless task, don't think you did any of our games so can't criticise you!! After England's 2 shit results in S.Africa the Renfrewshire boys got a couple of bizarre decisions against us today an we were paranoid, but we got on with it as we're used to this in the SPL!!!!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
SWSB said:

Fair play to you mate for refereeing, thankless task, don't think you did any of our games so can't criticise you!! After England's 2 shit results in S.Africa the Renfrewshire boys got a couple of bizarre decisions against us today an we were paranoid, but we got on with it as we're used to this in the SPL!!!!

if you were the Scottish team i reffed you a few times
i was the youngest ref!

great pic you have there swsb...i hope i can get hold of the one with all the refs and lakey

Blue Punter said:
Platt Lane 10am-2pm, Sat 19 June.
We'll be wearing white.

Couple of forum legends playing.
With a bit of luck we could win this thing.

I'll get one of the internet whizz-kids to update our progress via i-phone.
Flying in from the Canary Isles especially for this one.

Bring it on.

Think my team drew 0-0 with u...we played in dark blue and won group..got beat in semi's 1-0 but won 3rd place playoff 2-1 good tourny sore as hell now though..highlight for us was winning a game 7-0 in an 8 minute game LOL

coops said:
We played in it today we were bredbury a in the black away kit. We lost in the semis to bredbury d on pens :-([/quote

Coops u got beat in quarters mate lol they beat us in semis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.