Bluemoon Champion Tipser Day 3 Table

I can not remember a worse Cheltenham, either betting wise or in this comp, 0 points after 2 days, who would think that I have challenged for the title and only been done on the last day, please let it be a role reversal this year as my festival fund is getting dangerously low :(

Anyways steer clear of these and sorry to the folks that have picked them already lol

1.30 Vauter
2.05 Big Easy
2.40 Balders Success
3.20 See You at Midnight NAP Race ( World Hurdle so many chances)
4.00 Ataglance

1.30 Vautour
2.05 Brother Brian
2.40 Johns Spirit
3.20 Abbysial
4.00 Buywise

Thanks Leighton

Nightmare today, fancy a few places tomorrow though.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
1.30 Vantour
2.05 Regal Encore
2.40 Johns Spirit
3.20 Zarkander NAP Race
4.00 Un Ace

One thing Leighton, you have Paul lake's left foot and Paul power's left knee in the table... bit of confusion on the body parts there mate. I'm all about the left knee mate. Other than that cracking job as ever.

1.30 - Ptit Zig
2.05 - Dawalan
2.40 - Don't Cossack
3.20 - lieutenant Colonel
4.00 - Hollow Penny

Well having a right better this year. I know how Canada feel in the Eurovision song contest.

Good luck everyone, quality move with the free bet for winner and winnings going to charity.

Leighton you are a top top man doing this year in year out. Its very much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.