Bluemoon Champion Tipser table and Day 2 selections.

Appreciate you doing this Leighton. Good start for me with me getting 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the first 3 however didn't get any points after that but it's close and plenty of points to be gained. Can't believe how many people have entered it

I said before the start that sooner or later the bookies would get lucky.
Today they did. Tomorow they wont. the LAW74 will strike back with a vengence
1.30 Ronaldos dive oh sorry, Theatrical moment
2.05 Rite of Passage
2.40 Weapons Amnesty (but no amnesty for the bookies)
3.20 FORPADDY DEPLASTERER
but this might all be
4.00 Wishfull thinking.

Gl all except the bookies.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
leighton said:
alib said:
54 entries wow

a bluemoon record?

All these johny come lately fans jumping on the Bluemoon CHampion Tipser Competition were where they when there was only 18 of us doing it?

Cant speak for the rest, but i was probably on Talkincity, though as a nonmanc tourist glory hunter (hunting glory since the king of all geordies made me decide to be a Blue in '76, i am probably as good at that as i am in picking horses :-)

Great Job leighton, and as you said earlier that by friday evening you will be sick of this, that only applies if you are backing my horses, if you are winning it will be much easier.
Thanks.

Barney Daniels Selections
race 1 Massosoit
race 2 Peddlers Cross
race 3 Punchestowns
race 4 Master Minded
race 5 Spirit River

Corky Selections
race 1 any Currency
race 2 Rite of passage
race 3 long run
race 4 Master Minded
race 5 Quantativeeasing

race 1 massoit race 2 quel esprit
race 3 long run
race 4 master minded
race 5 deutschland

Chuffed to be where i am, i do think that's all my luck used up in one now though.

Tomorrows selections;

1. Synchronised
2. Quel Esprit
3. Punchestowns
4. Master Minded
5. Deutschland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.