Bluemoon Champion Tipser table Day 2 selections.

1.30 Four Commanders
2.05 Make Your Mark
2.40 Grands Crus
3.20 Sizing Europe
4.00 Carlito Brigante

Evening ALL.
1:30 - Daffern Seal
2:05 - Simonsig (old tip)
2:40 - Grands Crus
3:20 - Sizing Europe
4:00 - Spirit River

Haha, wow, top of the Tipser league on alphabetical order. That is a screenshot to savour. No doubt I've hit the front too early and will be picked off by an off topic jockey employing hold-up tactics further back in the field. A very tricky day tomorrow but here goes.

1.30 Teaforthree
2.05 Monksland
2.40 Grands Crus
3.20 Finians Rainbow
4.00 Cape Dutch.

I also tipped up a few ew longshots which I thought were significantly overpriced for day one and Wedger Pardy at 33s, Fruity O'Rooney 18 and Kentford Gray Lady 14 (best odds) all obliged.
Tomorrow, if anyone's interested, I think Saphir River and Star of Angels in the Coral Cup (4.00) are value tickles around the 25-33s mark, as is Royal Bonsai in the 4.40. Clonbanan Lad could win the bumper (5.15) at a big price, money has started to come at last for Universal Soldier in the 1.30 and Walkon looks well overpriced in the 2.40 with the good ground and a warm, dry day forecast.
Not saying any will necessarily win, though two of todays nearly did, but are decent ew chances for those who like that kind of bet.
All the best to everyone, it looks tough and I'm there on the Guiness Village frontline tomorrow, but fingers crossed and may we earn a great ball of money to treat our mums on Sunday.

10 points

1:30 Alfie spinner
2:05 Simonsig
2:40 Grand Crus
3:20 Sizing Europe
4:00 Poole Master

Bit boring but it's a favourites day in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.