Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser 2012 Day 1 selections.

leighton said:
Mark no points for 5th place. Also lads just in case some of yous think I am doing you out of points in the second race I only gave points for the first 2 so no points for 3th place in that race.

Must be a record turn out this year, leighton. A lot of work for you. Great job as always.

mammutly said:
leighton said:
Mark no points for 5th place. Also lads just in case some of yous think I am doing you out of points in the second race I only gave points for the first 2 so no points for 3th place in that race.

Must be a record turn out this year, leighton. A lot of work for you. Great job as always.
70 odd I think. Fuck me it was a bit confussing at a time but after the first 20 it got easier as people seem to have the same type of horses in some races so it was easy to do. The fun starts tomorrow. Might jack in the shit table. And just have whatever points scored together cuts down on a lot of shit I think and if I miss a score it will be easier to sort out.

leighton said:
mammutly said:
leighton said:

70 odd I think. Fuck me it was a bit confussing at a time but after the first 20 it got easier as people seem to have the same type of horses in some races so it was easy to do. The fun starts tomorrow. Might jack in the shit table. And just have whatever points scored together cuts down on a lot of shit I think and if I miss a score it will be easier to sort out.

Good work Leighton hopefully tomorrow will be the end of my mid table mediocrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.