Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser Day 1.

leighton said:
So far it seems that the Bluemoon banker is Get Me Out Of Here good odds and do it in Paddy Power and if Dunguib wins you get your money back.

I quite fancy Blackstair Mountain as well in the first race. McCoy and Walsh great jockeys, and Mullins and Jonjo are both top trainers. I think it is between Walsh/McCoy to have the most winners at Cheltenham this year.

I just don't fancy the favourite in this race.

race1 Dunguib
race2 Riverside theatre
race3 The package
race4 Go native
race5 Garde champetre

paul_blue said:
leighton said:
So far it seems that the Bluemoon banker is Get Me Out Of Here good odds and do it in Paddy Power and if Dunguib wins you get your money back.

I quite fancy Blackstair Mountain as well in the first race. McCoy and Walsh great jockeys, and Mullins and Jonjo are both top trainers. I think it is between Walsh/McCoy to have the most winners at Cheltenham this year.

paul,ive done a tipster entry in the Racing Post,most of them are Ruby & AP.(My own 1st 2 initials btw).Agree with trainers too.Think if you bet the combo in most races (Paul Nicholls as well),you'll be ahead on day 4.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
paul_blue said:

paul,ive done a tipster entry in the Racing Post,most of them are Ruby & AP.(My own 1st 2 initials btw).Agree with trainers too.Think if you bet the combo in most races (Paul Nicholls as well),you'll be ahead on day 4.

I agree mate, I think Geraghty will have another good festival (Henderson included as well) But my instincts tell me its between McCoy and Walsh.

If you get any tips PM me pal!!

I agree mate, I think Geraghty will have another good festival (Henderson included as well) But my instincts tell me its between McCoy and Walsh.

If you get any tips PM me pal!!
Don't worry,if i get any tip,the whole Bluemoon forum wil get it.(got a couple of Barry G's too mate)

13.30- Dunguib
14.05- Somersby
14.40- Nenuphar Collonges
15.20- Punjabi
16.00- Garde Champetre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.