Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion tipser table day 3

Stillsy said:
gutted i cnt get to the bookies today due to college, driving lesson and work but will be having a bet tomorrow because its my day off!

Pull in at a bookies on your driving lesson lol

bluealf said:
Stillsy said:
gutted i cnt get to the bookies today due to college, driving lesson and work but will be having a bet tomorrow because its my day off!

Pull in at a bookies on your driving lesson lol

Or fuck college off

1. Wishful Thinking
2. Michael Flips
3. Roberto Goldback
4. Big Bucks
5. Quartz De Thaix

Robinson Collonges

Barafundle

Kalahari King

Grans Crus

Beautiful Sound

cheers

fuck knows why i spread it out like that

1.30 Noble Prince
2.05 Rivage D'Or
2.40 Poquelin
3.20 Big Bucks
4.00 Beautiful Sound

My bets 1.30 , 2.05 , 3.20 and 4.00 in a Lucky 15 Poquelin in Free bet.

Online I have done.
Queiros Bleu each way @ 28/1 in the 2.05
25 cent each way lucky 15. Youre The Top , Pomme Tiepy , Fiveforthree and Roberto Goldback best of luck to all.

Barney sorted out your points by the way. More people than I expected has done it so there is the odd mistake.

welcometomanchester said:
I have a 20 quid free bet from paddy power, any adivce? best horse to stick it on?

I really can't see Poquelin being beaten today, this years race seems a lot weaker than last years and Poquelin seems to be improving, whereas Albertas Run could now be on the decline.
On a trends perspective, the previous years runner up is 2 from 6 runnings of the race, form of The Paddy Power Gold Cup also has a good record and don't look outside the top 3 in the betting (generally under 6/1).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.