Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser table Day 4.

Well that was a shit race for punters. Only about 7 got in it. I seen the winner coming down the hill and was travelling the best by a mile

niall_mcfc said:
Well that was a shit race for punters. Only about 7 got in it. I seen the winner coming down the hill and was travelling the best by a mile

Not many would have backed that one, difficult race for punters and Shoreacres never went an inch after 1st circuit.

Overall, had an even Cheltenham, maybe a slight loss but much better than last 3 years.

Well done to whoever tops the Champion Tipster table, it was good fun along the way and big thanks to Leighton for doing it.

Well I ended up £200 so after four days of solid gambling cant complain at that.

Cheers for doing the comp Leighton, even though I clearly didnt put the right selections in the league lol

bluealf said:
Well I ended up £200 so after four days of solid gambling cant complain at that.

Cheers for doing the comp Leighton, even though I clearly didnt put the right selections in the league lol

Thats a nice win from the week. I was up on the week won a couple of bets today I had Sir Des Champs a tenner on it. Also done Willie Mullins at the start for top trainer @ 6/1 so off the online just there I took out of my account €100 on top of the bits a pieces I won in the shop I am up about €200 for the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.