Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipses 2011 Day 1

leighton

Right people 1 sleep to go to the greatest horse racing festival in the world. The rules are 10 points for a winner , 7 points for second , 5 points for third and if given by channel 4 3 points for fourth place.
Pick 1 horse from each live race. The races are.
1.30 Supreme Novices
2.05 Arkle Chase
2.40 Handicap Chase
3.20 Champion Hurdle
4.00 Cross Country Chase

All welcome to join in a bit of fun during your working week and may the best man / woman win and best of luck to all.

1.30 Spirit Son
2.05 Medermit
2.40 Great Endeavour
3.20 Hurricane Fly
4.00 Maljimar

A nice start to the festival one time please.

Barney Daniels selections for Tuesday. Lucky Barney is down there for a couple of days.

1:30 Cue Card - his presence gives good value to the next 6 or so in the betting, so I don't think I'll be backing him (may go Dunraven Stormat at a very nice price) but I don't see him getting beaten.
2:05 Ghizao - only gone against Medermit due to C&D form but it looks like a sub-standard Arkle to me.
2:40 Wolf Moon - nothing I really fancy in this so I'm using a tip from a friend. There has been plenty of recent money for this and it is now as low as 14s in places.
3:20 Peddlers Cross - I can see any of the first three in the betting winning this but I'm staying loyal to McCain's unbeaten star.
4:00 Garde Champetre - beaten last year when a warmer favourite than now but the opposition isn't great, so Nina may win again. My alternative would be Poker de Sivola but no course experience may rule him out.

1.30 Spirit Son
2.05 Medermit
2.40 Great Endeavour
3.20 Peddlers Cross
4.00 Maljimar

Hope I dont peak too early, want to give others a chance.

1.30- Spirit son
2.05- Finians rainbow
2.40- Sunnyhillboy
3.20- Peddlers Cross
4.00- L'ami

If im honest though I dont fancy any until weds onwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.