Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipses 2011 Day 1

Didn't have a proper bet today as I had college and work but I went in after to work put a 5 pound four fold on for tnite bought my tea from the chippy and had 2 quid on Divers in the 5.15. All I'm going to say is. Lee you ran a fucking blinder fella

Just a quicky, gonna stick a lucky 15 on tomorrow but seen as though they're offering these deals for signing up online might as well do it on here and get a freebie. Who's offering the best deal?

ello_jo said:
Just a quicky, gonna stick a lucky 15 on tomorrow but seen as though they're offering these deals for signing up online might as well do it on here and get a freebie. Who's offering the best deal?
Depends how much you want to stake. nearly all will do match your bet with a free bet. The best 2 offers are Boylesports - Stake £20 and get a free £40 bet and corals Stake £30 and get a free £60 bet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.