Bluemoon Cheltenham Tipser Day 1 selections

Right. I know fuck all about horses but having won a few quid on the roulette I'm looking to reinvest on a race today. I'm thinking of say 10 maybe 20 quid each way thing. Could anyone point me to a decent bet for something with value rather than an odds on type of thing. ?
If the horse wins I'll put a free bet on the next horse for the tipster :)

Thank you to the horsey people.

Right. I know fuck all about horses but having won a few quid on the roulette I'm looking to reinvest on a race today. I'm thinking of say 10 maybe 20 quid each way thing. Could anyone point me to a decent bet for something with value rather than an odds on type of thing. ?
If the horse wins I'll put a free bet on the next horse for the tipster :)

Thank you to the horsey people.

Alright Bill, the big race today is the champion hurdle at 3.30, each day has a big race, so it would be good to have a bet in that I would suggest. If you want bigger odds, then avoid the favourite 'Annie Power', there are others that have live chances of course, its quite an open race in my opinion, my bet is on 'My tent or yours' which was second in the race previously and is good odds because he's been injured and not raced in a while but has been doing well in training apparently. You can get around 9/1 on him. Good luck whatever you decide.

ps good to meet you in the holiday Inn before the cup final mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.