bluemoon derby day song sheet

How about one referrencing his diahorrea (sp)

"Fergie's, shitting himself, fergie's fergie's shitting himself" (to the tune of fergie sign him up)

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
scall1 said:
To be honest mate, bad idea. Song sheets? It's a footy stadium not a church!

Just a nice rendition of:
"Hughsey.."
no no no, not that
"SPARKY what's the score...Sparky Sparky what's the score"

Just to wind them up that little bit more by using his 'rag' name

i know its unorthodox at the least but times are changng. i honestly cant think of a better way to get these songs across
just a thought
how about a witty short and catchy song they seem to get to picked up

haha, nevermind i should've known better :D. ive been going to away games for 11 years and have had a season ticket even longer:D. oh well it was worth a punt

I think we should establish some rules, I'm more than happy to be criticised or corrected but here is my starting 10:-

1) Football songs are not born from songsheets or forum postings. They are just not.
2) They do not contain twee lyrics nor should they have verses and choruses.
3) They need a tune that everybody knows and not one that requires a falsetto finish or a choral choir to perform.
4) They MUST be tested in a pub before the game. (Home or away - doesnt matter). If they catch on in a pub it will probably work in the ground, if it dies on its arse then it wont work.
5) There is no point in posting songs full stop but if you must at least state the tune so it doesnt look like adolescent poetry.
6) Any song that is successful will be open to endless scrutiny and forum debate.
7) There are probably enough Anti-United songs now. Do we need another one?
8) They must not sound as camp as Christmas or childrens-playground like. i.e "Build a bonfire...." or "Take me home" for evidence of how bad that really sounds.
9) If your song is not picked up on and sung then just accept it rather than mentioning that fact in every 2nd post.
10) If in doubt please defer to the holy trinity of City songs "Blue Moon" "We're not really here" or "If you hate man united clap your hands". The last one (of which there are a number of varieties) can be sung at any game, irrespective of the opposition and allows you to ascertain the opposing fans hatred/love of man united thereby leading to mutual love-in or intense barracking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.