Bluemoon FA Cup Final Roll Call....

Block 546, row 21, seat 196. According to loyalty points doo-dah on site. Ticket in post. I don't care where I'm sat, I'm there and that's all that matters.

Block 129, Row 41, 2 of us (plus 2 others in a different block which I can't remember). Cannot wait!!

BatleyBlue said:
Block 139, row 24 - Can't wait, although I am running 10k the next day, don't know how I'll fair with a hangover.

I've knocked the 10k on the head. No way I'm staying sober on final day and I am certainly not running it with a hangover.

block 132 i think cba going to look,row 40, 9 of us and 1 person a row in front,but he will just join our row

berger1985 said:
So Bluemooners, two weeks today and we will be there at Wembley to witness something I imagine most blues never thought they would get to see just once in their lifetime, or at least get to see again.

So where are we sat/stood? :)

Me and two others, Block 131 Row 9.

COME ON CITY!

131 also, row 12! Not properly satisfied with it as i was 136 row 43 and loved the view from higher up in the first tier for the semi, but i reckon i'll just get near the back anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.