Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Re: Bluemoon Fantasy Football League - Last chance to enter

I reckon Pool will keep more clean sheets than Fulham this season, so that's my cheaper Defender upgraded for the same price.

It was getting Nani in that's recked my plans, i had a really strong forward line which has now been replaced to incorporate SIlva, Malouda and Nani in Midfield.

I can see me downgrading Silva after a few weeks and upgrading my Strikers.

GStar said:
I reckon Pool will keep more clean sheets than Fulham this season, so that's my cheaper Defender upgraded for the same price.

It was getting Nani in that's recked my plans, i had a really strong forward line which has now been replaced to incorporate SIlva, Malouda and Nani in Midfield.

I can see me downgrading Silva after a few weeks and upgrading my Strikers.

Ooooooh I'd get rid of Nani! No rags in the team otherwise some members on here will find out where you live and eat your children!

Lol just logged on and all three of my strikers are doubtful.

macmanson said:
I've joined and this is my team:

2wdxesp.jpg

Did a re-adjustment of my team.

dnejdc.jpg

having difficulty logging in? i put my email and password in to make those all-important last minute changes and it just wont log me in. anyone else having this problem?

Good OL' Vinnie said:
having difficulty logging in? i put my email and password in to make those all-important last minute changes and it just wont log me in. anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, me. Seems they've taken it down now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I need to tinker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.