Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Re: Bluemoon Fantasy Football League - Last chance to enter

been trying for the past couple of hours..... no luck!

waz said:
A mate (who's been logged in for two hours) suggested trying a different browser as that worked for him. Might help some of you guys but it hasn't helped me, I've still had no success!

citymacc said:
waz said:
A mate (who's been logged in for two hours) suggested trying a different browser as that worked for him. Might help some of you guys but it hasn't helped me, I've still had no success!

I tried that, but didn't work. damn it .. I was on like 2 hours ago :/

Akai said:
citymacc said:
waz said:

I tried that, but didn't work. damn it .. I was on like 2 hours ago :/
Me too mate :-(

Is the cut off for joining leagues 11:30 today?

I'm struggling to get logged in to join the Bluemoon league(s), like everyone else :O(

citymacc said:
waz said:

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari with no luck. I have a team but wanted to make some last minute changes. Doh!

DSonBlue said:

I'm struggling to get logged in to join the Bluemoon league(s), like everyone else :O(
No, but if you don't join by today's deadline your 1st week's score will not count to any league you enter.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 am --<br /><br />Just heard that the deadline has been put back to 2.30pm and they're hoping to have the issues resolved by midday, phew!

http://www.soccerfootball.co.uk/2011/08/12/fantasy-premier-league-site-down/

citymacc said:
DSonBlue said:

No, but if you don't join by today's deadline your 1st week's score will not count to any league you enter.

Is that a new rule? I had a league last year and let somebody join midway and all their points were included.

When is last chance to enter?

The site is down at the minute

citymacc said:
DSonBlue said:

No, but if you don't join by today's deadline your 1st week's score will not count to any league you enter.

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 am --

Just heard that the deadline has been put back to 2.30pm and they're hoping to have the issues resolved by midday, phew!

http://www.soccerfootball.co.uk/2011/08/12/fantasy-premier-league-site-down/

Cheers for that mate i was just about to give up.

I would have missed the first week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.