Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

jimharri said:
whothefisAlice said:
jimharri said:
\
dont bother pal....fantasy gold Rag or not..look at the tables
Your choice. If you're comfortable with a vermin in your side, fair enough.

i know i know...so far im not doing all that well anyway so as well as being a Rag I may just change it all up in January. hard to drop Nani though...he's no.1 now even ahead of Merlin.

Just brought in Yakubu for Rvp!!!!!! Come on vinny and joleon...keep a clean sheet and let's smash em 5-0!!

whothefisAlice said:
jimharri said:
whothefisAlice said:
\
dont bother pal....fantasy gold Rag or not..look at the tables

i know i know...so far im not doing all that well anyway so as well as being a Rag I may just change it all up in January. hard to drop Nani though...he's no.1 now even ahead of Merlin.

Just brought in Yakubu for Rvp!!!!!! Come on vinny and joleon...keep a clean sheet and let's smash em 5-0!!

Its Fantasy football, not 'Snog, marry, avoid' the point is to score points; who gives a fuck what team they play for.

I think that post sums up why you're not doing to well mate, I've brought Nani in this week but he's been poor all season FF wise... And Yak for RvP. There are no words.

GStar said:
whothefisAlice said:
jimharri said:

Its Fantasy football, not 'Snog, marry, avoid' the point is to score points; who gives a fuck what team they play for.

I think that post sums up why you're not doing to well mate, I've brought Nani in this week but he's been poor all season FF wise... And Yak for RvP. There are no words.

u fucking blind mate? How poor can the top points scorer be??????????????????? He's fuckin top of the midfielders, ahead of Silva as I already said. Good lord.

Yakubu can fuck right off.

And i've had no incline to have him in all season.

Infact until his 18 point score last week (20% of his season's points - which meant he was nowhere near the top midfielders) he was 9.9, less than the 10mil he started the season on.

So... not blind, as the entire game thought he was under-performing - which he was/is. Good lord indeed.

The only reason I am not doing so well yet is because I chop and change my team every week. Had I had Nani in from the start I would now have 3 of the top 4 midfielders from the beginning. My goal is to beat my mates and family that's all, so good luck for the rest of the year pal anyway.

Hadn't really been paying attention to the Bluemoon league until I saw this thread but have just noticed I'm 6th in the league, pretty happy with that.

Edit: 2nd now, even happier :)

Why can't I use a 'wildcard'? I have about 6 players injured or unavailable and pretty much need to change it all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.