Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Appreciate the recommendation, sadly I live in London!

I have just found a leisure centre near my office though which is £6.85 per session which isn't terrible. Maybe just once a week would be a good medium till I can move gyms

Yeah, I find swims in London a tad expensive. I go to the Oasis Leisure Centre near Covent Garden now & again which has a cracking heated outdoor pool. It was £6+ on my last visit.

Yeah, I find swims in London a tad expensive. I go to the Oasis Leisure Centre near Covent Garden now & again which has a cracking heated outdoor pool. It was £6+ on my last visit.
That's the exact one I am looking at!

Good to hear it's decent. The heated outdoor is what was selling it to me hah.

£6.85 a visit at the minute

That's the exact one I am looking at!

Good to hear it's decent. The heated outdoor is what was selling it to me hah.

£6.85 a visit at the minute

Some of the clientele are a bit strange given that it's next to Shaftesbury Avenue, so there's a few theatre "luvvies" frequent it.
It's a non standard length pool (something like 27.5m). The walk from the changing room can be a bit cold in autumn & winter, but you can leave your towel on a bench by the pool.
Like most places, it has a slow, medium & fast lane so you can pick the one that suits your ability.

Some of the clientele are a bit strange given that it's next to Shaftesbury Avenue, so there's a few theatre "luvvies" frequent it.
It's a non standard length pool (something like 27.5m). The walk from the changing room can be a bit cold in autumn & winter, but you can leave your towel on a bench by the pool.
Like most places, it has a slow, medium & fast lane so you can pick the one that suits your ability.
Hah, noted. Will give it a go and see how I get on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.