bluemoon forum' todays rubbish'

halpo123

devastated yesterday felt like everything was against us .Today i`ve kept off the transfer forum and spent the last couple of hours reading and posting on here .
And i`m so proud ,fuck who`s comin ,fuck who`s going, fuck the media, the forum`s showing that city spirit we all know and love
good times and bad times await us knowing city the probability will mean more bad than good but fellow blues we`ll still be here still hoping for that elusive trophy and just because of a setback here and there our spirit will never die
I`d never go on a rag site but i`d wager all the money in Abu Dabai theres more of us on here than any of theres and they`ve just reached a cup final,and thats b`cause city mean more to us CTID

Re: bluemoon forum' todays quality'!

that was my rallying call to the troops.it took me fuckin ages with my keyboard skills and it fell on deaf ears Ahh well practice makes perfect next time it won`t take as long to pour my blue heart out for the 60 odd of you to read then ignore me. twats

Bwahahahahahaha!

it won`t take as long to pour my blue heart out for the 60 odd of you to read then ignore me. twats

What were you saying about our spirit never dying?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Bwahahahahahaha!

it won`t take as long to pour my blue heart out for the 60 odd of you to read then ignore me. twats

What were you saying about our spirit never dying?
up and down never out

halpo123 said:
that was my rallying call to the troops.it took me fuckin ages with my keyboard skills and it fell on deaf ears Ahh well practice makes perfect next time it won`t take as long to pour my blue heart out for the 60 odd of you to read then ignore me. twats
Glad to hear you are feeling better today mate and hope this makes you feel wanted ;)

Jock the blue said:
halpo123 said:
Glad to hear you are feeling better today mate and hope this makes you feel wanted ;)
ta i bet that took u 10secs it took me fuckin ages but thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.