Bluemoon Golf Competition 2012

If I am getting Paddy then its fine with me. Not too pushed what you do. In future using the World rankings would be the best option. 1 player from the top 20 and 1 from 20 to 50 and 2 outside from the rest.

leighton said:
If I am getting Paddy then its fine with me. Not too pushed what you do. In future using the World rankings would be the best option. 1 player from the top 20 and 1 from 20 to 50 and 2 outside from the rest.

yeah I know I messed it up originally but oh well, live and learn.

and tasker, I draw it randomly, you don't get to choose :/, otherwise you'd all want the same 4/5 lol.

you can change your answer based on that.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leighton said:

yeah I know I messed it up originally but oh well, live and learn.

and tasker, I draw it randomly, you don't get to choose :/, otherwise you'd all want the same 4/5 lol.

you can change your answer based on that.
no mate, lucky dip fine

The cookie monster said:
Look at the amount of shit euro events some weeks on sky.

No one will have players in them,they are full of lowly ranked players.

Would be good if we could incorporate them somehow.
but it would harm the side a lot more if that happens due to missed cuts<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 pm --<br /><br />and everyone needs to stop moaning, just make the wildcard picks JMW, give me poults or badds please :)

BimboBob said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
im ready if you all are?

Yes. I am in my pants, sitting on my sofa, waiting...forever waiting for you.

hahaha, you'll be happy to know your witchcraft didn't interfere with my table updating this week.

right, I'm still including Rock in this btw even though blob's just picked him, 2 people having him is fine.

Right I'll do the draw now, give me a few mins.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 pm --<br /><br />just an admin point, as leighton is getting Paddy then blob will get whoever Leighton draws, ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.