BlueMoon I need some ammunition for the booth on Sunday

quiet_riot said:
Ed68 said:
Why did it used to be called St James' Arena when St James is a place not a person? Shouldn't it have been known as St James Arena?

Not very insulting but I'd be interested in knowing the reason.

I think humour based on grammatical errors is a bit beyond the average football fan, nevermind the average Geordie!

Got to admit it's not even funny.

I do want to know the answer though.

Just run it by me again -
How many Geordies are in the team now, since you sold that local lad Andy Carroll. for £35 million was it? Not that money inspires or affects things here at the Sports Direct stadium........

Cheers guys for tips so absolute crackers there. Love the umbrella gag. Also may have to sit through an episiode of Geordie shore (That' dedication in it's self).

I was wondering about the money spent during the Keegan, Daglish, Gulliet years incase he starts having a pop!?!?

Cheers folks

Off the top of my head and IF we win, then you could say:

"the last time the Geordies hurt this much, Jack Carter was exacting revenge for his brother Frank." (Get Carter, Michael Caine, 1971)

or

"well, that's definitely Aufwiedesehen Pet!"

You could add:

"Are you lot still banned from Tescos for the confusion you cause at tills?"
"Geordie dellusions are bigger than Geordie bellies"
"You've got Jimmy Nail, we've got Noel Gallagher"

And a couple of Geoff Shreeves:

"You do know Kevin Wheatley will never be as good as John Thaw?"
"You do know Ashley messsed Sheikh Mansour about that much, he bought City instead?"<br /><br />-- Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Blood CTID said:
Ask him to list all the messiah's they have!
Oh yes! Followed by "he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.