BlueMoon IKTS(I Know The Score) League created

Another poor showing this week, I must be the lowest positioned person who is actually still trying.

My banker has become a poisioned chalice every week the game I've put the banker chip on the result has been wrong:
Week 1- Pred: Blackburn 0-1 Everton, Score: Blackburn 1-0 Everton (Howard gaff);
Week 2- Pred: West Ham 2-0 Bolton, Score: West Ham 1-3 Bolton;
Week 3- (At this point I went for the most obvious banker result rather than score)- Pred: Spuds 2-0 Wigan, Score: Spuds 0-1 Wigan;
Week 4- (This time I put the banker and insurance on to be on the safe side)- Pred: CITY 2-1 Blackburn, Score:CITY 1-1 Blackburn.

Next week I think I might go for 6-0 to Wigan.

mcfcnorthstand said:
Thought I was going to finish top after weekend but have to settle for 2nd.

Its pretty obvious that you are involved in match fixing.... ;)

here's my weekly points

week 1 - 0
week 2 - 0
week 3 - 5
week 4 - 90(predicted city-wigan perfectly along with bankers points)

For a grand total of *drumrolls* 95 points.

Ragnarok said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
Thought I was going to finish top after weekend but have to settle for 2nd.

Its pretty obvious that you are involved in match fixing.... ;)

here's my weekly points

week 1 - 0
week 2 - 0
week 3 - 5
week 4 - 90(predicted city-wigan perfectly along with bankers points)

For a grand total of *drumrolls* 95 points.

I thought we agreed 80/20 split with earnings, so after you let cat out of bag its 90/10.

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm --

What a crap day for predictions, apart from our result. think most will be lucky to end weekend on + points.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm --<br /><br />What a crap day for predictions, apart from our result. think most will be lucky to end weekend on + points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.