Bluemoon in-jokes- help needed

No, it was "keep off the moors."

She asked me is there an initial J that is significant..

Be careful there our kid. She's giving you a coded heads-up on a high likelihood jihadist attack alert.

PS Sorry about your uncle John.

Be careful there our kid. She's giving you a coded heads-up on a high likelihood jihadist attack alert.

PS Sorry about your uncle John.

Cheers. A difficult man on the drink, but once restrained and preferably sedated, a nicer guy you could never meet.

As for the Jihadists? It could be worse, Jehova's at the door?

That's what keep me awake.

I went to a clairvoyant to try to bridge the spiritual divide and contact him about his future music plans up there.

Didn't happen, but apparently I will be travelling overseas soon and a long term dream will be realised.

Swings and roundabouts really.

Oh and someone with the initial N will be very important to me. Those devious spirit cunts just giving initials.

What are they like?

Did you try crossing the shysters palm with silver, that usually puts a smile on their wizzened old faces. You'll know then you've found a happy medium.

Did you try crossing the shysters palm with silver, that usually puts a smile on their wizzened old faces. You'll know then you've found a happy medium.

It was a cash transfer by Internet banking. She did have a face like a melted basin though.

Have you been to her too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.