Bluemoon Juniors FC.

Currently in my 14th year of watching my kids play football, rugby, cricket etc.

My youngest is now a qualified referee and watching him ref on a Saturday can be very stressful.

On Sundays he is keeper for Northwich Vics juniors which is also quite stressful for me to watch.

Thankfully he isn't a worrier.

He doesn't need to be as I do all his worrying for him.

chabal said:
Currently in my 14th year of watching my kids play football, rugby, cricket etc.

My youngest is now a qualified referee and watching him ref on a Saturday can be very stressful.

On Sundays he is keeper for Northwich Vics juniors which is also quite stressful for me to watch.

My youngest lad, played for Middlewich Town for 5 yrs and they won the district cup 5 yrs in a row. I never missed a game, but now he's reffing, i can't watch, as some of the shit he takes is unbelievable and i don't want to spoil it for him by chinning another teams manager ;-)

rushts said:
chabal said:

My youngest lad, played for Middlewich Town for 5 yrs and they won the district cup 5 yrs in a row. I never missed a game, but now he's reffing, i can't watch, as some of the shit he takes is unbelievable and i don't want to spoil it for him by chinning another teams manager ;-)

How many youngest lads do you have?

chabal said:
rushts said:
chabal said:

How many youngest lads do you have?

Pmsl, well spotted Mr Chairman, i meant my oldest, he who shall be named as rushts snr.

At what age should I take my grandson to join in with team playing? He's 3 but loves it he can kick on the volley over the shed only trouble is he just picks up the ball sometimes and runs off with it, rugby may be his thing :(

chabal said:

I know you but I can't work it out.
I play for Weaverham u16s and I'm also a referee.
I play right back and I'm pretty good just lack a bit of pace.
Chabal have u ever played cricket?

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
chabal said:

I bet you're not as good as your dad, I've seen him play and he's one hell of a player

dennistueartismyhero said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:
chabal said:

I bet you're not as good as your dad, I've seen him play and he's one hell of a player

Ermmm if he sticks to defending then maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.