Bluemoon KitCreator

A A

Anonymous

Fantasy City Kit Maker

If like me you get bored occassionally and need something to do, why not make your own fantasy design of a City kit?

After all, we suspect there are going to be new ones next season, why not give the City folk a heads up on what we want beforehand? Or just do it for fun.

Here is one i did today in boredom:

sneekcity2.jpg

Here is a temporary host for the psd Kit Maker. Having technical problems with my hosting for some reason.

Have fun and lets see your efforts!!

*updated sorry :S If you dont know how to post your results, simply upload your image to the web with free sites like Photobucket or Imageshack, then copy and paste the code into

Re: Fantasy City Kit Maker

Do you actually need photoshop to do it? And if so can someone post a link so i can download it, cheers

the psd is a Photoshop Document, so i would guess so, its the ony thing i use so i'm not sure if psd's works in other like Illustrator.

citykev28 said:
this would be a dream come true if i could use it. help me quick, what do i need to open it with without it costing me any money.

There are free software like GIMP out there, but to use this psd file, you will need Photoshop. You can get a trial version to try for 30 days etc, check google.

Its very busy for a Photoshop novice like me!!!!

the psd is every easy to use even for a novice, you just mix and match the elements, and change the colours etc. obviously those who photoshop will be able to do more advanced stuff, but its fun if you are bored ;)

Very cool, I must say I like your 3rd kit, and the way you've presented it.

quiet_riot said:
Very cool, I must say I like your 3rd kit, and the way you've presented it.

cheers just tried to present it in a city-like mock up advert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.